RAYS FLOW CONTROL attended Fugitive Emissions Summit China 2016 on September 20-21, 2016 located in Shanghai.
WHAT IS THE FUGITIVE EMISSIONS SUMMIT CHINA 2016?
Fugitive Emissions Summit China aims to bring together a community of end users, EPC’s, distributors, manufacturers, and suppliers for an exciting conference and exhibition that will help address the ever-changing world of fugitive emissions regulations and control.
There will be a strong emphasis on LDAR programs and how all industries affected by current regulations can interpret and meet the regulations whether it be downstream or upstream.
The content of the conference will be particularly of interest to:
- Engineers and managers from reliability, maintenance, piping and HSE departments in chemical, petrochemical, oil & gas companies.
- Suppliers and manufacturers of Fugitive emissions management products and services
- Government, regulatory bodies and research institutes
- Material and process engineers from engineering companies.
- Decision makers within these companies/bodies
WHY A CONFERENCE
Fugitive emissions is not a new concept in China. However despite the growing concerns on the air quality and environmental issues, the Fugitive emissions and LDAR technologies have not been widely adopted in China’s industrial market until recent years.
In December 2014, the ministry of environmental protection has drafted a remediation programs for China’s petrochemical industry, targeting a 30% reduction of VOCs emission by 2017. “Strengthen VOCs control. Comprehensive VOCs control should be implemented in petrochemicals, organic chemicals, surface coating, packaging, printing and other industries. Technology transformation of ‘Leak Detection and Repair’ (LDAR) should be conducted in petrochemical industry.”
This conference aims to bring a group of experts from the global industry to share their knowledge, experience and innovations on the fugitive emissions control and LDAR practices. End users, government bodies, research institutes and engineering companies are also welcome to share their successful cases, challenges, and new legislations in China. This conference will focus on the China
perspective and cover comprehensive topics beneficial to the end users, engineering companies, government bodies and equipment suppliers.
TOPICS OF THE CONFERENCE
- Fugitive emissions international standards
- LDAR practice from different countries and markets
- Valve and flange sealing technologies
- VOCs control & LDAR regulations in China
- Low Emission Testing
- Case study of Fugitive emissions control activities
- Refinery and Chemical plant applications
- Industry trends